Adding or Removing the "Same As Bill To" Button
Starting with Version 2.9.1013,adds a new button "Same As Bill To" to the worksheet of the standard invoice template. As the name implies, the button copies the address information from the section to the section, so that you don't need to enter the same information again.
Adding the "Same As Bill To" Button
For users who desire to use the existing template with the new version ofprogram, the following tutorial demonstrates how to add the button to the invoice template shipped with the previous versions of .
Tip: Make sure you have installed the latest version ofbefore you begin.
- Open your invoice template.
- Unprotect the How?) worksheet. (
- Switch to design mode. (How?)
- Display row/column headers and gridlines. (How?)
- Right-click the
- Right-click cell L15 (or any empty area near the
- Right-click the newly created button, choose
- In the
- Close the box.
- Hide gridlines and row/column headers.
- Exit design mode. Protect the .
- Save the template.
Now if you click the newly createdbutton, the address information in the section will be copied to the section.