Tutorial: Adding a Clear button to the Report Worksheets
Starting with Version 2.6 Build 1010,supports the button added to all the report worksheets. The button allows you to clear the report worksheets manually. If you are using an invoice template customized from the template included in the previous versions of the software, here are the steps to add the button to your existing template.
- Open your template in Excel and switch to the worksheet.
- By default all the report worksheets are not protected. If you have protected them please unprotect them first. For information about how to do this in Excel, see Customizing the Invoice Template.
- Switch to design mode. For information about how to do this in Excel, see Customizing the Invoice Template.
- Click the button to select it, press Ctrl+C on your keyboard to copy the button.
- Press Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
- Move the pasted button with your mouse, to place it on the same row as other buttons.
- Right click the new button and choose from the menu.
- Enter the name of the command button in the
Worksheet name Name of the Clear button Sales Report oknCmdSalesReportClear Customer Report oknCmdCustomerReportClear Product Report oknCmdProductReportClear Customer Statement oknCmdCustomerStatementClear Sales Rep. Report oknCmdSalesRepReportClear
the box. The
buttons on different report worksheets must have their own unique name, as detailed in the following table:
- On the same box, enter in the field.
- Close the window.
- Repeat the above steps for each report worksheet. Note: Please name the button according to the above table.
- Exit design mode. For information about how to do this in Excel, see Customizing the Invoice Template.
- Save the template.