Excel Invoice Manager is electronic invoice software and billing software based on Excel templates and add-in. By seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Excel and utilizing backend databases, it provides you with a powerful, easy-to-use and highly-customizable invoicing and billing system, saving your time and money - taking the hard work out of invoicing!
Note: Some features are available in certain editions only. Click The Difference between Editions to learn more.
- Create invoices within true what-you-see-is-what-you-get invoice templates. Click here to see a sample invoice template form.
- Unlimited number of databases and companies. If you are running multiple businesses and each of them needs a different form, you can use one database combined with one template for one business. For more information, see A Flexible Invoice Program/Application.
- Support for multiple currencies. You can use any currency symbol on your invoices - all you need to do is formatting the Excel cells with the tools built in Excel. Also, you can use several templates combined with several databases in just one invoicing system. For example, use one template combined with one database for invoices in US dollars, and use another template combined with another databases for invoices in Euros.
- Powerful search ability. Search customers, products, invoices using various fields and operators available. The supported search operators are: Equals, Contains, Starts With, Ends With, Is Less Than, Is Greater Than. For example, you can define your search such as "Customer Name Contains Bill", or "Product Name Start With Billing". For more information, see Using the Search Bar.
- Networking. Share data with your colleagues over a network. For more information, please see Networking.
- No macros at all. Excel macros are powerful tools but sometimes they are considered to be related to security issues. The program is based on add-ins, so the invoice templates included in the program are not locked and you don't need to reduce the security level of Excel in order to run the software.
Excel Invoice Manager is also easy-to-use billing and invoicing software, not only because of its true what-you-see-is-what-you-get templates, but also you can complete common tasks with just a few clicks.
- Manage customer accounts / contact information easily.
- Create new customer accounts and view account information without leaving the form. (See a sample invoice template form)
- Manage products and stocks easily. For example, you can set the Low Limit of the product stock and use the Stock Alert feature to quickly display all products that are low in stock.
- Select product items with one-click of mouse within the form.
- Manage payments easily. You can add, delete or modify payments as long as the invoices is pending.
- Manage invoices easily. You can create, delete, modify, and void invoices with just a few mouse clicks.
Highly-Customizable - the Templates
As you know, Microsoft Excel has comprehensive data formatting, calculation, and analysis facilities, as well as powerful reporting and charting features. This, combined with an innovative feature called custom fields, makes Excel Invoice Manager to be highly-customizable billing software and invoicing software. For example, in Excel Invoice Manager you can easily do the following:
- Add or customize your company logo in the template. In fact, you can add any number of images to the template, or remove the existing images from the template.
- Customize the fonts, colors (or patterns), number formats, currency symbols, borders, text alignments...Just open the template in Excel, and right-click the cell and choose Format Cells - try it now and see for yourself how many options Microsoft Excel provides!
- All cells in the template are identified by names. This means that the software does not care which row and column you put a cell in, and you can move the cells if you don't like the default locations. For example, if you don't want to display the Shipping Address section, just move those cells out of the printable area. To move a cell, just click the cell and hover your mouse on the border of the cell, and then drag it to a new location.
- Use your own paper size and other print options. Click Excel menu File -> Page Setup or File -> Print to define your pint options.
- You can even redefine the formulas for calculating invoices - though rarely needed in practice - Excel Invoice Manager does allow you to redefine all formulas in the template if you want.
- Microsoft Excel is a fairly powerful tool. The possibilities are endless ...
Highly-Customizable - the Database Structure
The Platinum, Pro and Enterprise editions of Excel Invoice Manager support a feature called custom fields, which allows you to add your own fields to all main tables in the underlying database - the Customer table, the Product table, the Invoice Header and the Invoice Body table. This means you can customize the billing software on the database structure level! For example:
- You desire to keep a record of each customer's date of birth (birthday), but there is no need for this information to appear or print on invoices. In this case, you can add a custom field Birthday to the Customer table.
- You are running a travel agent business and need an additional field Children to be included in your invoices. In this case, you can add a custom field Children to both the Customer table and the Invoice Header table.
- You are running a Web hosting service and want to show the date extension period on invoices for each product your customer purchased. In this case, just add two custom fields (For example, StartDate and EndDate), to the Invoice Body table.
- Again, the possibilities are endless ... See the Automitive.xls sample included in the downloadable software package for a complete example!
DOWNLOAD AND TRY FULLY FUNCTIONAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Microsoft Excel/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
Free Invoice Template
The template included in Excel Invoice Manager is completely free and has no time limit. It is capable of creating and calculating a single invoice. However, if you want to save invoices to databases and use many advanced features, you need the COM add-in, which is a try-before-you-buy billing and invoicing software program that will expire after 15 days.