Pop-up Calendar (Date Picker)
for Microsoft Excel
Pop-up Calendar for Microsoft® Excel® is a COM add-in which, when installed, adds a pop-up calendar / date picker to your Microsoft Excel system, allowing you to easily work with dates in Microsoft Excel workbooks/templates.
The calendar can be activated in two ways - automatically, or manually.
Activate the Calendar Automatically
Pop-up Calendar for Excel displays an in-cell icon button automatically when you click a cell which:
- Has a date format. To set the format of a cell in Microsoft Excel, right click the cell and choose . On the tab choose in the list, and then choose a proper date format in the list.
- Has a date value. For example, if a cell is formatted as "General" but has a date-like value "September 1 2006", Pop-up Calendar for Excel will display the in-cell icon button when you click the cell.
- Underneath a cell with a date value or format in it.
- Underneath a cell that has some form of the word "date" in it
You can enable or disable the above options respectively in thewindow.
Activate the Calendar Manually
If you want to enter a date value in a cell, but the in-cell icon button is not shown automatically when you click the cell, you can display the calendar manually by the following operations:
- Click the
- Click the
- Right click the cell and choose
- Click the button in the group on the ribbon (Excel 2007/2010).
In Excel 2000/XP/2003, if thetoolbar is not visible, click Excel menu -> -> to display it. You can also choose to display or hide the button/command on the toolbar and right-click menu with the window, which can be opened by clicking the button on the toolbar, or clicking the button on the pop-up calendar window.
If you use date values in Microsoft Excel, why not give Pop-up Calendar for Excel a try!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Windows Vista® / Windows 7®
- Microsoft Excel/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010