This version of the document, "Editing a Customer", was written for Excel Invoice Manager, which was now renamed to Uniform Invoice Software. For the latest version of this document, please download Uniform Invoice Software.
The tool to edit a customer is the Customer Edit window. Below is a screen shot of the Customer Edit window.
(Click to enlarge)
1) Editing a Customer through the Customers Window
- Click and select the Invoice worksheet in the invoice workbook if it isn't already selected.
- Click the Customers button to open the Customers window.
- On the Customers window, browse to the customer you want to edit, or find the customer using the search bar.
- Double click the customer record to open the Customer Edit window.
- Make changes as you like, and then click the Save Changes button.
2) Editing a Customer through the Invoice Worksheet
If the customer is displayed on the current Invoice worksheet, you can also click the View Customer Info button to open the Customer Edit window for this customer.
Please move to the Customer Detail section of this chapter for a detailed explanation of the Customer Edit window.