Pop-up Excel Calendar - Version History
1.7.7 - April 5, 2011
- New feature: The date picker offers a new option that enables the pop-up calendar to show a default date for a target cell.
1.6.6 - December 23, 2010
- New feature: Support for Microsoft Excel/Office 2010.
1.5.5 - December 3, 2009
- New feature: The new option " allows you to specify whether works for the dates or formats that contain time. If this option is checked, a date containing time part will be seen as a normal date, and the time part is ignored. This option is unchecked by default.
1.4.4 - November 3, 2009
- New feature: Support for Windows 7.
- New feature: Support for dual monitors. The previous version didn't pop-up the calendar if you had dual monitors installed and the monitors were arranged left-right (as opposed to top-bottom) in Windows control panel. With this new version the support for dual monitors is fully implemented.
1.3.3 - May 21, 2008
- New feature: Support for custom date formats. There are two types of custom date formats,
valid date formats and invalid date formats. This new feature allows you to control when the
in-cell icon button (calendar) is activated in a more personalized way.
For more information, please see Custom Date Formats.
- New feature: Now you can have the calendar display as soon as a date-formatted cell is selected, without having to click on the in-cell icon button that appears. For more information, please see Display Calendar Automatically.
1.2.2 - May 20, 2007
- New feature: Support for Windows Vista.
- New feature: Support for Excel/Office 2007.
- New feature: Support for non-normal view. In the previous version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works in the view only. In this version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works even if the worksheet is not in view - for example, in Excel 2003 and in Excel 2007.
- New feature: Full support for split mode. In the previous version, the calendar works for the last (active) pane only. Now Pop-up Excel Calendar works for all the panes in split mode.
1.0.1 - September 1, 2006
- Initial release.