2.22 - October 30, 2016
- Bug fixed: when the screen text size is scaled to a custom value, the buttons on the calendar don't show correctly.
2.21 - June 19, 2016
- Bug fixed: With previous versions, if you insert a date into a cell by using Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker, and then fill a serial of date values into adjacent cells by dragging the Fill Handle, the "Auto Fill Option" box might not appear in some situations. This bug was fixed.
2.20 - December 6, 2015
- Support for Microsoft Excel 2016.
2.15 - August 15, 2015
2.11 - May 10, 2014
- The "Set 'Date' Text" dialog box, which can be opened from the Settings window, allows you to define a special word list - if a cell contains any word in the list, the cell below the special word cell will be seen as a date cell and the date picker will be activated.
- Fixed the bug - mouse scroll wheel does not work for the active sheet after selecting a date value from the calendar / date picker.
2.10 - February 10, 2014
- This is a completely redesigned and recoded version of Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker version 1.x. Pop-up Excel Calendar / Excel Date Picker now supports the latest Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 versions, both 64 bit and 32 bit.
- New option on the Settings window that allows you to set calendar / Date Picker dimensions in width and height. For example you can set the calendar / Date Picker to show two months in widths and one months in height.
- New options on the Settings window allow you to adjust the background color, border color and font color of the date picker / calendar.
- New option for showing week numbers.
1.7.7 - April 5, 2011
- New feature: The date picker offers a new option that enables the pop-up calendar to show a default date for a target cell.
1.6.6 - December 23, 2010
- New feature: Support for Microsoft Excel/Office 2010.
1.5.5 - December 3, 2009
- New feature: The new option "Date can contain time" allows you to specify whether Pop-up Excel Calendar works for the dates or formats that contain time. If this option is checked, a date containing time part will be seen as a normal date, and the time part is ignored. This option is unchecked by default.
1.4.4 - November 3, 2009
- New feature: Support for Windows 7.
- New feature: Support for dual monitors. The previous version didn't pop-up the calendar if you had dual monitors installed and the monitors were arranged left-right (as opposed to top-bottom) in Windows control panel. With this new version the support for dual monitors is fully implemented.
1.3.3 - May 21, 2008
1.2.2 - May 20, 2007
- New feature: Support for Windows Vista.
- New feature: Support for Excel/Office 2007.
- New feature: Support for non-normal view. In the previous version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works in the Normal view only. In this version, Pop-up Excel Calendar works even if the worksheet is not in Normal view - for example, Page Break Preview in Excel 2003 and Page Layout in Excel 2007.
- New feature: Full support for split mode. In the previous version, the calendar works for the last (active) pane only. Now Pop-up Excel Calendar works for all the panes in split mode.
1.0.1 - September 1, 2006