Pop-up Excel Calendar, a Date Picker for Excel
is a date picker for Microsoft® Excel®. It allows you to pick or select a date value from a calendar that pops up at the time when you need to enter a date value. The date picker is implemented as a COM add-in and seamlessly integrated with Excel, making it possible to enter dates with just mouse clicks and to prevent format mistakes.
The calendar can be activated in two ways - automatically, or manually. In either way, you can have the calendar form display automatically along with the in-cell icon button. For more information, please see displaying calendar (date picker) automatically.
Activate the Calendar (Date Picker) Automatically
Pop-up Excel Calendar displays an in-cell icon button automatically when you click a cell which:
- Has a date format. To set the format of a cell in Excel, right click the cell and choose . On the tab choose in the list, and then choose a proper date format in the list.
- Has a date value. For example, if a cell is formatted as "General" but has a date-like value "September 1 2006", Pop-up Excel Calendar will display the in-cell icon button when you click the cell.
- Underneath a cell with a date value or format in it.
- Underneath a cell that has some form of the word "date" in it
You can enable or disable the above options respectively in thewindow.
Activate the Calendar (Date Picker) Manually
If you want to enter a date value in a cell, but the in-cell icon button is not shown automatically when you click the cell, you can display the calendar manually by the following operations:
- Click the
- Click the
- Right click the cell and choose
- Click the button in the group on the ribbon (Excel 2007/2010).
In Excel 2000/XP/2003, if thetoolbar is not visible, click Excel menu -> -> to display it. You can also choose to display or hide the button/command on the toolbar and right-click menu with the window, which can be opened by clicking the button on the toolbar, or clicking the button on the pop-up calendar window.
If you use date values in Excel, Pop-up Excel Calendar is a handy date picker for you.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Microsoft Excel/Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
Download the free 30-day trial version now to find out how Pop-up Excel Calendar, a handy date picker for Excel, works for you!