This page will no longer be updated. See the new update history page at InvoicingTemplate.com.
4.17 - August 9, 2016
- Support for PayPal payment button on PDF invoices.
4.16 - May 10, 2016
- Support for remote SQL Server database connection. This enables you to put your database on the Internet, sharing database across different locations.
4.15 - November 25, 2015
4.14 - October 31, 2015
- In addition to PDF invoice and Excel invoice, Uniform Invoice Software now also supports image invoice (set this option on the Extract/Email tab of the Settings) window.
- Minor UI improvements.
4.12 - July 12, 2015
- Support for Windows 10.
- The new "Replace LOGO image" button on the "Invoice" ribbon tab provides a quick way for new users to replace the default logo image on the Invoice worksheet.
- Advanced database fields customization - with this utility the end-user is able to modify the size (or precision and scale of decimal fields) of database fields, and to change the text alignment (left, center or right) for those fields shown on the data list windows (for example, the "Customers" window that shows all the customers). Please refer to "Advanced Database Field Customization" in the help document for more information.
- "Include time with invoice date" option, located on the "Template" tab of the "Settings" window, allows you to store time information along with invoice date.
4.11 - April 3, 2015
- The main user interface is now integrated with Microsoft Excel ribbon. With this release, the commands available on the Invoice ribbon tab are: Customers, Products, Invoices, Reports, Settings, Help, About, Hide Task Pane, Disable On-sheet Picker, Design Mode.
Commands that are sheet-specific are now available on the task panes. For example, when Invoice is the active worksheet, the task pane shows commands: Clear & New, Save Invoice, Extract / Email, etc.
This design makes it possible to remove almost all activeX controls from the spreadsheet.
- To make it easy to select customer, shipping address, products/items, shipping methods and sales representative names, a new tool "On-sheet Picker" was introduced. If you click a cell that supports the on-sheet picker, for example a cell inside the "Bill To" section, a small button appears below the active cell. Click the button to choose a customer from the list.
- The main forms, Customers, Products and Invoices are now modeless, which means you can execute other commands without closing these windows, for example, creating invoices with the "Products" window opening for refrence.
- Integrated email sender, with the ability of generating PDF and Excel format invoices.
3.15 - April 2, 2014
- Added Custom Field Manager, which can be opened from Customers, Products, Invoices data list windows, makes it easier to work with user-defined fields.
- All main forms, including Customer Edit, Product Edit, Invoice Edit, Payment Edit, Shipping Address Edit, are now resizable.
- New option "Set default quantity to 1" was added to the Templates tab on the Settings window, which instructs Uniform Invoice Software fills quantity with "1" when a product is picked up on creating invoices.
3.14 - February 15, 2014
- Added a "Colors" command to Customers, Products and Invoices data list windows, which allows you to set the status colors of customers (active, inactive and terminated), products (active and inactive), and invoices (pending, paid, void).
3.13 - September 29, 2013
- Added a "Save & New" button to the Customer Edit, Product Edit and the misc. data edit windows.
3.12 - August 27, 2013
- Fixed a bug that occurs when the template connects to an Access database, and the decimal symbol in "Region and language" setting in Windows control panel is not "." (dot), but a different symbol such as "," (comma). For example, it could happen when your Windows use "Russian" or "Finnish" languages. The bug may cause a "Data type mismatch in criteria expression" error message on saving an invoice.
- Added a new feature that allows you to print multiple invoices by a single click of mouse. To do this, select the invoices to print on the Invoices data list window, and then click Print on the toolbar.
3.11 - August 4, 2013
- This is a completely redesigned version. Excel Invoice Manager is now renamed to Uniform Invoice Software, and it runs with Windows 8 and Excel/Office 2013 (both 32-bit and 64-bit). We have even reformed our business to be a limited company, Uniform Software Limited.
For detailed version history of Excel Invoice Manager since 2005, see the documents of Excel Invoice Manager.