Customizing Invoice Template for Pre-printed Invoice Forms
I would like to customize an invoice so that it will print on our pre-printed invoice forms. Is this possible?
Yes this is possible, although the process is somewhat tedious - You have to try again and again to make it print fine on your existing form. However, the rules for customizing the invoice template are simple:
- You can move out any unneeded content and put it outside the Print_Area (the white area on the center of the form). To do this:
- Unprotect the How?) worksheet. (
- Switch to design mode. (How?)
- Click to select the cell you want to move.
- Drag the border of the cell to move it to the new location you like.
- Repeat the above steps to move other cells if needed.
- Once finished, exit design mode.
- Protect the worksheet.
- Save the template by clicking Excel menu File -> Save.
- To set font size, color, border etc.
- To set page setup options:
- Click Excel menu -> .
- To preview the printed page, click Excel menu -> .
- Once finished, click Excel menu -> to save the template.