Invoice Template Sample - Using Handwriting Signature in Your Invoices
Do you want to use your handwriting signature in your invoices? It´s easy to implement in Excel Invoice Manager, the billing software/invoice software program based on Microsoft Excel.
The principle is very simple: create an image containing your handwriting signature, and then add it to your invoice template. Of course, you only need to do all the customization work once - after adding the signature, all the invoices you create will include the signature.
Here are the detailed steps for customizing the invoice template.
- Prepare your handwriting signature in a format supported by Microsoft Excel, such as JPG or GIF format.
- Copy the standard invoice template (INVOICE.xls) or your customized version, name the new file HandwritingSignature.xls.
- Open the HandwritingSignature.xls invoice template in Microsoft Excel.
- Unprotect the worksheet by clicking Excel menu -> -> .
- Switch the invoice template into design mode by clicking the
In design mode, Excel Invoice Manager does not react to the click events on the ActiveX objects, allowing you to move, resize, add or delete ActiveX objects in the invoice template.
button on the toolbar. If the
toolbar is not displayed,
click Excel menu ->
- Click the button on the toolbar. Click the location where you want to place the signature. An image object is added.
- Right click the newly added image object; click the command on the menu.
- In the
- Browse to and click the property. Click the "..." button near the property. This opens the dialog box. Select and open your signature image file.
- Now you are returned to the window. You can see the signature image was added to the invoice template.
- In the window, set the property to , and set the Property to .
- You can resize and move the image object as needed. To resize the image object, click image to select it, hover your mouse on the border or corner, and then drag your mouse. To move the image, click any point except the border or corner of the image and then drag and drop it to its new location.
- If you prefer, you can also add a text label near the signature image, such as "Signature:".
- When finishing your customization work, exit design mode and protect the worksheet again.
- For more information about customizing the template, please see Customizing the Invoice Template.
Click here to download the sample invoice template created in this tutorial.
The free invoice template can also be customized in the similar way.